We are a hybrid organization with a consulting firm and 501 c 3 nonprofit dual structure. Our consulting and research firm specializes in nonprofit and social venture capacity building. We have over a decade leading online workshops, conferences, and trainings in virtual settings. Our consultants have years of expertise working with marginalized youth at different capacity levels, including direct services and nonprofit management. We offer customized consulting services that provide clients with valuable tools, trainings, and technical assistance, aligned with their work and goals. Our vision is for Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) to be at the center of guiding all programs.
We strive to support any organization that wants to prioritize JEDI work.
Sample of Services
- Conducting Research
- Creating Infographics and Toolkits
- Program Design and Implementation
- Grant Support and Technical Assistance
- Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Discrimination/Harassment Resources
- Hosting Virtual Trainings and Events Including Workshops on Building Community, Life After AmeriCorps, Creating Effective Youth and Adult Partnerships, and more.